Nissan’s mission is to provide maximum satisfaction so our clients can enjoy their vehicle to the fullest. To achieve this, we’re committed to providing you and your vehicle the best support while placing attractive services within your reach in order to satisfy your needs.
Nissan’s warranty covers repairs or replacement parts for new Nissan vehicles supplied by Nissan, with the exception of tires, as well as any repairs needed to correct defects in materials or workmanship required during the warranty periods before mentioned.
Basic Coverage - The basic period is 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
- Adjustments - 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
- Air Conditioning Refrigerant Charge - 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
- Paint - 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
- Radio - 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
- Battery - 36 months, regardless of mileage.
- Original Accessories - 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Powertrain Coverage - The powertrain coverage period is 60 months or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Corrosion Coverage - Any body sheet metal panel supplied by Nissan found to have developed perforation due to corrosion in normal use is covered for 60 months, regardless of mileage.
Seatbelt Coverage - Safety seatbelts and their components, supplied by Nissan, that don’t work correctly in normal use are covered by the vehicle warranty during 120 months without mileage limit.
Roadside Assistance - The Roadside Assistance Program has a coverage period in effect during the first two (2) years from the date of purchase, with no mileage limit.
We know that your vehicle is your work instrument. That’s why we support you with AMERICA’S BEST COMMERCIAL VAN LIMITED WARRANTY, so your business stays moving forward. We offer 5 years/100,000 mile